The ROI of Weekdays with Bernie
Join us for the BerniePortal users conference
Have you registered for Weekdays with Bernie yet? Our users conference is March 25-27, 2019 in downtown Nashville, and early bird spots are limited!
We’re confident the users conference will be really beneficial to you and your agency. Weekdays with Bernie will convene more than 200 benefits leaders from around the country for best-in-class learning opportunities, networking and agency development. The conference is dedicated to providing valuable business advice, industry information and cutting-edge sales and customer service strategies to BerniePortal licensees.
Need more information? Here are some of the specific things we will focus on. We’re really excited about these sessions and breakouts and know they will give our partners great information to take back to their colleagues and clients.
Weekdays with Bernie will specifically focus on:
- Controlling the skyrocketing costs of healthcare
- Time management, goal setting, efficiency and priority management
- Growing your book of business
- Reference-based pricing
- Using BerniePortal to generate quality leads
- Providing next-level customer service
- What's next in BerniePortal's product roadmap?
- Using technology to support team member success and revenue growth
- Using captives to drive agency growth
- Benefits industry M&A
- Eliminating data entry with technology
- Helping BerniePortal prioritize what comes next
- How to channel CFOs when building benefits strategies