BerniePortal—New Colors Plus a Tagline
Why Is BerniePortal HR's Best Friend?
BerniePortal, the all-in-one Payroll / HR / Benefits platform for small to medium-sized employers, unveiled updated colors and a new tagline to its logo today - HR’s Best Friend.
We know what you might be thinking - I get it. You have a dog in your logo and a dog is man’s best friend, but you help HR and so you’re carrying that over to say you’re HR’s best friend. Got it.
That thinking is true, but this runs a lot deeper. Our commitment to being HR’s best friend matches our investment in providing them with best-in-class, natively-built software at a fair price. We’ve invested heavily, over many years, to provide HR with the best resources in the industry to help our HR clients use the time that our software helps them save most effectively. Those resources include:
- BernieU— free HR courses that SHRM and HRCI, the leading HR professional organizations, have certified for continuing education credits. Now featuring 10 fully accredited and free courses.
- HR Party of One— our YouTube show and podcast with over 10,000 subscribers, dedicated to helping HR pros make their job as strategic as possible. Now with over 350 episodes and a new episode every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Weekdays with Bernie—the in-person annual HR conference we host in Nashville each year providing community and support to HR parties of one - now in its 7th year.
- The HR Party of One Community—the online forum we host for HR parties of one to ask questions, receive helpful advice, and get support from others in their position at other small employers across the country.
- The BerniePortal Employer Council—the nationwide panel of HR professionals that advise BerniePortal’s leadership on the challenges faced by small employer HR to help us stay in tune to what our clients need.
Layered on top of our software and our free HR resources is our unwavering commitment to the best partner HR has - their benefits broker. Clearly, “HR’s best friend” is more than just a play on words.
Why Did We Update Our Colors?
Our new bold, royal blue represents trust. The orange represents optimism, enthusiasm, and warmth. These colors reflect how BerniePortal is viewed by our customers. We’re trustworthy. We bring optimism and enthusiasm to our clients by giving them the tools necessary to foster a better place to work. Warmth indicates comfortability and happiness, which is what we aspire to bring to all of our clients daily with our industry-leading service model to ensure there is always top-notch support backing up our software.
Whether it is payroll, HR, or benefits software - or one of our all-in-one competitors, we know you have choices when you choose who to work with. If you’re a client reading this - thank you for choosing us. If you’re not a client and just considering us - thank you for the opportunity to work with you!
You can stay informed, educated, and up to date with important HR topics using BerniePortal’s comprehensive resources:
- BernieU—free online HR courses, approved for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit
- BerniePortal Blog—a one-stop shop for HR industry news
- HR Glossary—featuring the most common HR terms, acronyms, and compliance
- Resource Library—essential guides covering a comprehensive list of HR topics
- HR Party of One—our popular YouTube series and podcast, covering emerging HR trends and enduring HR topics