What is BernieBill?
Reduce errors & streamline billing
Some carriers use BerniePortal as their eligibility database, which means no integrations are necessary. Employers can generate bills in real-time using BerniePortal benefits software – providing a more accurate and timely billing process, a smaller chance for errors and real-time edits
BerniePortal’s database already holds all pertinent information, including carrier billing rules, elections, effective dates and premiums. This allows for the generation of an accurate bill for employers directly through BerniePortal, so there are never any discrepancies between who is enrolled and what is on the carrier bill.
How does it work?
- Organize - Verify that the premium information for the relevant plans is accurate in BerniePortal and that those plans are marked as being with the correct benefit provider / insurance company.
- Generate bill - Once open enrollment is marked “closed,” your bill(s) will begin being issued via BerniePortal.
- Bill payment - Submit your payment to the carrier.
What are the benefits of BernieBill?
- Reduce billing errors
- Cut the paperwork
- Save time
- Eliminate manual entry
- Reduce carrier participation limits
Which carriers use BernieBill?
- Allstate Benefits
- Hyatt Legal, A MetLife Company
Want more information? Contact your Client Success team member. New to BerniePortal? Speak with a product specialist by booking a demo below.
Have the best Q4 ever With Q4 quickly approaching, the time is here to begin...
Have the best Q4 ever One of the more challenging aspects of open enrollment is...
The pros and cons of your own benefits platform vs. your GAs As the industry...