Why You Need a Communication Policy–And How to Write One
Effective communication is at the heart of every successful organization because it’s ingrained in everything you do–from communicating internally between teams to communicating externally with clients and customers.
Why You Need A Communication Policy
Because effective communication is such an integral part of organizational success, one miscommunication could cost your organization revenue and its reputation, which is why it’s important to have a communication policy in place.
So, in the latest episode of HR Party of One–BerniePortal’s popular podcast and YouTube series– Elisabeth explains everything you need to know about communication policies–what they are, why you need one, and more importantly–how to craft one. By the end, you’ll have a better understanding of how you can improve communication lines across your organization.
You can stay informed, educated, and up-to-date with important HR topics using BerniePortal’s comprehensive resources:
- BerniePortal Blog—a one-stop-shop for HR industry news
- HR Glossary—featuring the most common HR terms, acronyms, and compliance
- HR Guides—essential pillars, covering an extensive list of comprehensive HR topics
- BernieU—free online HR courses, approved for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit
- HR Party of One—our popular YouTube series and podcast, covering emerging HR trends and enduring HR topics
Intro We live in an ever-changing world where each day spawns new challenges that...