How to Transfer Payroll Providers
Payroll is one of the most important aspects of running a business, but it can also be one of the most frustrating. Maintaining accurate employee data, ensuring you’ve made the proper tax deductions, and staying compliant with regulations are just the beginning. Then there’s the time and effort that go into the process that could be better spent growing your business.
Why Your Payroll Provider Matters
The right payroll provider can take a lot of this stress off your plate. If your provider is costing more time and money than you’d care to spend, or if you’re constantly dealing with inefficiencies and errors, then you might consider changing payroll providers. And if the idea of making a switch gives you heart palpitations, then you’ve come to the right place.
So, in the latest episode of HR Party of One—BerniePortal’s popular podcast and YouTube series—Elisabeth explains how to transfer payroll providers. By the end, you’ll have a better understanding of what to look for when searching for a new payroll provider, as well as the steps involved to transition effectively. We’ll even share with you our favorite payroll solution: BerniePortal’s Payroll Feature.
You can stay informed, educated, and up-to-date with important HR topics using BerniePortal’s comprehensive resources:
- BerniePortal Blog—a one-stop-shop for HR industry news
- HR Glossary—featuring the most common HR terms, acronyms, and compliance
- HR Guides—essential pillars, covering an extensive list of comprehensive HR topics
- BernieU—free online HR courses, approved for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit
- HR Party of One—our popular YouTube series and podcast, covering emerging HR trends and enduring HR topics