DEI Leadership and Accountability with Anthony Vaughan
During the last several years, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) have gained the spotlight as organizations prioritize the creation of policies that encourage a more diverse and inclusive work environment. At the 5th annual Weekdays with Bernie Conference in Nashville–where hundreds of HR industry leaders and innovative thinkers convened for best-in-class, in-person, and virtual learning opportunities–we sat down with Anthony “AJ” Vaughan, an expert in the field, to discuss the state of DEI leadership and accountability in the modern workplace.
Important Points to Consider
AJ has a unique perspective on DEI and he discusses the skills and responsibilities that leaders should have along with the necessary training that will allow them to develop those skills. He takes it a step further by suggesting ideas for creating inclusive and equitable workplaces and ways to hold leadership more accountable. By the end of the episode, you’ll have the tools you need to start creating or improving DEI leadership and accountability in your organization.
You can stay informed, educated, and up-to-date with important HR topics using BerniePortal’s comprehensive resources:
- BerniePortal Blog—a one-stop-shop for HR industry news
- HR Glossary—featuring the most common HR terms, acronyms, and compliance
- HR Guides—essential pillars, covering an extensive list of comprehensive HR topics
- BernieU—free online HR courses, approved for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit
- HR Party of One—our popular YouTube series and podcast, covering emerging HR trends and enduring HR topics
Intro We live in an ever-changing world where each day spawns new challenges that...